Hello! I am Ivan Peroni
b. 1985 / Pavia, Italy.
Graduate of IED Visual Arts in 2008. After some years spent taking pictures and working in the VFX industry, mainly as lighting TD and compositor, I continued my studies in the illustration field, focusing on concept art.
My aim is conveying mood, emotion, and storytelling in my work through the use of lights and colors. I prefer to maintain the things sketchy but really fresh. My drawings are not about the lines but the feel.
Please get in touch for any inquires or collaborations. I'd love to hear from you!
+44 7999 049501
+39 339 1071388
- Vita non Comune (Officina delle Arti, Reggio Emilia, May 2012)
- Risorgimenti (Castello Visconteo, Pavia, May - December 2011)
- Poiesis (Fabriano, May 2011)
- Writing the City (Castello Visconteo, Pavia, October - November 2010)
- Dream on a Leash (Pavia, September 2010)
- Bianconirico (I Crociferi, Pavia, May - June 2010)